Monday 2 April 2012

Co-ordinate Planning!

I haven't updated in a while, so I decided to post some co-ordinates I've been planning, I'm still waiting for some things in the post so they may look a little different when I post the worn pictures :3 

So here goes!
Outfit 1 Rundown
Skirt - Bodyline
Blouse - Bodyline
Top - Topshop
Hairclips - eBay
Shoes - Secretshop

I love how this one turned out! Kind of gothic/creepy cute, I was very surprised by the Bodyline skirt when I received it! It has a built in petti (same sort of weight as an AP built in petti) and the fabric is surprisingly thick.


Outfit 2 Rundown
Jumper - thrifted, The label inside says 'Honeysuckle' though
Skirt - Angelic Pretty, Fantastic Dolly print
Shoes - Irregular Choice

This one is for a friends birthday, its a meal so I wanted to be comfy and cute! We've also been lucky in Britain and been blessed with some lovely sunny weather recently, so I didn't want to be too stuffy.

I'll be posting worn outfit shots when I actually wear them out but for now I shall bid you adieu :3

Until next time, Fern x

3 comments: