Friday 13 April 2012

Rocking Horse Shoes Appreciation Post.

I feel like I haven't updated in a while, so I decided to create a post dedicated to one of my favourite items of clothing ever, the Rocking Horse Shoe! Why is it one of my favourites? Well firstly, I love platforms, and clunky shoes in general, but secondly it seems to have lasted all the way from the roots of lolita, to the modern day, and is popular in many other styles, and just general Japanese street fashion. 

 Examples of Rocking Horse Shoes in general street fashion, thanks to Tokyo Fashion


 
Rocking Horse shoes in lolita, both old school and a newer style.

Another thing I love about rocking horse shoes is the amount of styles that they're available in, just looking at the Ultimate Rocking Horse Shoe Guide on EGL shows how all the designs differ from one another.You can get a pair that fit your every need. 

In summary, I just really, really love rocking horse shoes. 

Until next time, Fern x 


1 comment:

  1. These types of shoes are perfect for the martial arts and adventure activities as they allow us the ability to maximize our balance and still spread out the toes for a true feeling of agility. You can feel light on your feet and when you hike, jump, swim, climb, or kick - it just feels better - more natural.

    cheap prom dresses

    ReplyDelete