Sunday 18 March 2012

Pet Peeves

I was doing my usual trawling through the internet and ogling possible things to buy, and I have this list of things that always manage to annoy me for some reason.

1) Non removable waist ties.
Waist ties annoy me so much! I love wearing cardigans and jumpers and non removable waist ties either make your jumper go all bunchy or create a weird lump on your back, but they just get in the way!

2) Centre back zips.
I have a few reasons for my dislike of centre back zips, mainly because the dresses with centre back zips do not have corset lacing, which makes them really baggy and unflattering on me! The second is just that they look really awkward and weird from the back.

3) Petticoat de-floofing.
This is a common one for lolis, It's just annoying to leave with a perfectly fluffy petticoat, and five minutes in the wind and it looks like a soggy crepe.

4) The wind!
I love wearing hats, but when its windy it makes it near impossible to wear a boater hat or such, without looking like a fool trying to keep it on! Also, my hair messes up really easily.


5) Out of Stock
It happens all the time, I find something cute, reasonably priced, I check the measurements and its miles too big, or would fit me weirdly, this has to be THE most annoying thing ever. Because it happens with shoes as well!

I shall stop at five before I bore you all to death with my winging!

until next time,
Fern x

1 comment:

  1. I was always annoyed with those back tie's too.
    But found some kind of solution: You just have to tie it in front of you, it is less annoying this way because it doesn't get in the way with sitting and other activities.

    ReplyDelete