Saturday 28 April 2012

Outfit dump

I've taken quite a few outfit posts recently, so I decided to lump them in one massive post. They're all Instagram edits because I'm lazy :3

Top - Topshop (how fitting!)
Skirt - Bodyline
Shoes - Demonia

Blouse - Offbrand, not sure of the store, the label is in Chinese
Jumperskirt - Innocent World
Tights - Tesco
Blazer  - Asda
Shoes - Secret Shop

I wore this to a job interview, I got the job! The guy said I looked very unique :3 The material of this jumperskirt is lovely, it moves so delicately and gracefully, especially in a light breeze! 

Jumperskirt - Bodyline
Blouse - Hawes & Curtis
Socks - eBay
Shoes - Bodyline

My new Bodyline jumperskirt, I love it! However the corset doesn't seem as sturdy as the usual bodyline dresses, I had to remove the lacing as it pulled out the little gold loops :( I still love it though, I'll have to look into fixing the loops. My friend said "Welcome to the black, and slightly colourful parade" to me, which made me chuckle :')

One Piece - Bodyline
Tights - eBay
Socks - eBay
Shoes - Demonia
Bows - Handmade! I finally used my eyeball charms
Jumper - Miss Selfidge

Went for a kind of creepy cute/pastel goth look with this one, I like how it turned out! A random guy stopped me on my way home and said "you look beautiful" I couldn't tell if he was being sarcastic or not, but it still made me smile! 

I'm currently waiting for some stuff in the post, I wish they'd get here! I went on a bit of a bodyline spree and ordered a new jumperskirt and some shoes.

Anyhoo, until next time, my lovely readers!
Fern x

6 comments:

  1. You have very cute outfits! I especially love the first one~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black tea paryt from Secret Shop - Awwww ♥ I have pink and brown :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I like your blog! let's follow each other, if u want) i'll be very happy)
    http://lenascookbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg! ^^" I love your style! Realy! ♥ ♥ ♥
    I'd died for the first outfit *o*

    ReplyDelete