Saturday 10 March 2012

Classic Floral Co-ord


I've suddenly fallen in love with classic lolita, and my friend and I were going shopping, so I whipped up a classic co-ord. I hope to add lots more classic and even some gothic stuff to my wardrobe, I feel so elegant! I apologise for the stuff in the background, my mum's having a clear out and her room has the biggest mirror!

My hair's a little boring, it was quite windy so I didn't want to do anything extravagant. I had a bit of trouble keeping my hat on, but luckily we were inside for most of the time! Next time I shall style it a bit more! I need a cute classic handbag too!

I love that Bodyline OP, its fully shirred around the waist so its super comfy and fits great!

Outfit Rundown -
OP - Bodyline
Jumper - Miss Selfridge
Shoes - Secret Shop
Tights - Ebay
Hat - Ebay

Until next time,
Fern x

No comments:

Post a Comment