Monday 12 March 2012

Lolita Wishlist

I have a rather extensive wishlist that has just kept growing since I first discovered lolita, the majority of it is sweet, since I feel I could co-ordinate sweet better, but I still love a good gothic piece. So, in no particular order- here goes!

 Angelic Pretty's Starry Night Theatre JSK in black
 Angelic Pretty's Tiara Rose JSK in sax
 Angelic Pretty's Milky Berry JSK in mint
 Angelic Pretty's Dream Sky JSK in lilac
 Angelic Pretty's French Cafe JSK in blue
 Angelic Pretty's Sugar Pansy JSK in lavender
 Angelic Pretty's Fancy Box JSK in blue
 Emily Temple Cute's Chocolate Ribbon JSK
 Emily Temple Cute's Plushie Print JSK in pink
Moi Meme Moitie's Chandelier OP in white 

Most of my list is jumperskirts, in fact all but one is! I don't know why I favour jumperskirts over skirts and one pieces, I think its just the flexibility that I could either wear it as a dress, or a skirt with a jumper over the top, I also need the extra warmth in windy, rainy ole' England! I also like how jumperskirts look without blouses in the summer (don't shoot me!) I know it's against the 'rules' but hey! If they're coordinated well, they look adorable.

Milky Berry has been on my list since the very beginning, except it was in pink to start off with! But I just love the contrast of the red berries and the mint background. 

Until next time,
Fern x

No comments:

Post a Comment